[Gnso-newgtld-dg] - Issue Collection Template

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Sep 12 16:24:34 UTC 2014

Hi,

I can certainly see how at the end of the day, having a matrix like this
assembled in wiki space will be a useful thing.

Needing to fill out a word form for each idea seems a bit much, but will
see what I can do.  Might also help to have the issues already sent in
in text abstracted into these boxes.

I also wonder about eschewing proposed solutions at this point.  Perhaps
they belong in a different set of boxes.  I am not sure that every
change needs to be anchored in a problem.  Some can be anchored in
principles and other imperatives.

avri