[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] Agenda for Meeting at 21 UTC April 27, 2017

Michael Flemming flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Wed Apr 26 10:51:49 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Apologies as I have not gotten this out sooner. I am currently unable to
have easy access to email right now. However, I plan on being there for our
upcoming meeting.

For this week's meeting, we will be continuing our last discussion of
Closed Generics.
Last week we went over the con arguments of the public comment as well as
exploring what the potential harms are. I use the word potential because
the current RA does not allow for Closed Generics, as such we are unable to
determine if any of these are actual harm. If someone does have evidence of
actual harm, then please bring it up for discussion.

However, we will be seeking proposals and ideas for how we can compromise
for a way to allow Closed Generics. If you have any thoughts, we would very
much appreciate them.

Kind regards,

Michael Flemming