[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] Agenda for Meeting at 21 UTC April 27, 2017

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Thu Apr 27 19:31:32 UTC 2017

Dear WT2 Members,

In support of the agenda below, the co-leads will continue discussing the set of pros and cons that have been extracted from the Closed Generics public comment proceeding (https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/closed-generic-2013-02-05-en)

These pros and cons are captured here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s8aGHhcVyZglx72WKslJ5wA-BosVfaGYUjAgyx4nIqc/edit?usp=sharing and also attached as PDF.

Best,

Steve