[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] Draft Initial Report - Final Review - deadline Monday 26 November

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 10:16:24 UTC 2018

Hi Emily,

Thank you (and to the co-leaders) for the opportunity for a final review.

Attached is the 19 Nov draft with my comments, containing feedback on the
redlined text and some queries for clarification, proposed text edits (as
requested) along with a number of typographical error corrections for your
attention.

Kind regards,

Justine Chew
-----