[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Following up today's discussion on transferring names

Maria Farrell maria.farrell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 15:35:18 UTC 2014

Dear Don / Steve / James and Mary,

Thanks so much for the presentation on today's call. I learnt a lot about
how the privacy & proxy services interact with the transfer policies, which
was hugely helpful.

Can we make sure we tie this information / discussion into the relevant
work items? My suggestion is that we would come back to what we learnt
today when we come to talk about 'relay', and also towards the end of our
work in the wrap-up side of things to do a sanity check on how any possible
recommendations might impact on the transfer policy.

Does that make sense? Or perhaps it fits into other areas I haven't
considered.

Many thanks to James for the presentation.

All the best, Maria