[gnso-rds-pdp-purpose] Purpose Sub Team

Susan Kawaguchi susank at fb.com
Thu Mar 31 21:42:37 UTC 2016

Hello All,

Thank you to all who have agreed to review or have already submitted their review and the relevant sections of documents.  ICANN staff has graciously created an input checklist to keep us organized which is attached.

Please review the list of documents that no one has stepped forward to review yet.  If you have time it would be great to get most of the documents reviewed by next Monday.
Staff will review the incoming emails and add to our document of relevant information and the comments.

Once we have all of these reviewed we can then all work on a summary of the document for the full WG.

Best regards,

Susan Kawaguchi
Domain Name Manager
Facebook Legal Dept.