[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] @EXT: RE: Use cases: Fundamental, Incidental, and Theoretical

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 04:26:48 UTC 2016

Ayden,

You are being far too modest; your capacity for phrasing awful
possibilities in emotional language has been amply demonstrated in this
group.  As for the rest of your email, I'm not entirely sure it responded
to my email, since I did not mention "worst case scenarios" at all. I was
referring instead to the proposal that we "model our approach on the worst
case actors."  I merely selected a few types of actual, and not at all
improbable, registrant/malfeasors, so that we could consider them as our
"worst case actors" for determining how to deal with registrant issues if
we were to use the suggested methodology.  Which I do not support.

Greg