[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] RDS PDP WG Leadership Team - Deadline for objections Wed 10 Feb at 18.00 UTC

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Feb 9 21:30:44 UTC 2016

I agree with Jim, Marc and Steve that in the future greater clarity is
necessary regarding such polls.  However, I certainly support the
current configuration and am grateful for their forbearance in agreeing
to move forward.  And thanks to all who came forward as leadership
candidates.
stephanie perrin