[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] WG Rhetoric

Group CEO-Vaibhav Aggarwal va at bladebrains.com
Fri Jul 8 08:32:49 UTC 2016

Ok I disagree constructively. With the thread for mutual admiration, whose right and whose saying wrong is getting too much. Let's keep the thread limited to substantial discussion on the topic happening.
Mails ping constantly and what u read is philosophical. Let's do it but in a separate what's app group or something like that.

Apologies in advance for hurting anyone's sentiments but let's get on with it.

Best regards & respects to all,
-VA

Sent from my mobile device. Typos regretted.