[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] The overflowing list (was Re: A new and rather important document with respect to jurisdiction issues)

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Fri Jul 15 20:45:13 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 02:46:10PM +0200, Volker Greimann wrote:
> I think we all agreed earlier that there would not be a cut-off line for new
> documents.

I, at least, was not advocating a cut-off.  I was more pleading that,
when people offer new things that are supposed to offer some new
perspective, that there actually be some new perspective there.  A
great deal of the material that I've read so far is mostly the same
things over and over.  I hardly see how that helps us narrow the use
cases or figure out what the right thing to do is.

It won't do to try to argue from the size of the stack of reports
arguing for one view or the other.  I think Chuck's suggestion is a
good one: if you add something new to the pile, it'd be helpful to say
what's new about it apart from the authors.

ajs at anvilwalrusden.com