[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] OT Re: An important technical consideration about nature of the service (was Re: The overflowing list )

benny at nordreg.se benny at nordreg.se
Mon Jul 25 14:46:36 UTC 2016

To make it short, I expect that people in this group have a general and basic info about the difference of registrant, registrar and registry.
So when claiming that a registrar choose where he register the domain for the registrant are in my opionion as a registrar wrong.

The registrant has the choice of which registrar he uses and have an own responsibility to check where the registrar are legally bound of jurisdiction if that matters for the registrant.

Starting to put in what I will call wrong perspectives in the process will make it a waste of time and are nonsense.

I am here as an individual with an interest in the matter which I expect everyone here have?
But I am not hidding behind a gmail adress and no signature.

--
Med vänliga hälsningar / Kind Regards / Med vennlig hilsen

Benny Samuelsen
Registry Manager - Domainexpert

Nordreg AB - ICANN accredited registrar
IANA-ID: 638