[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] FW: Mp3, Attendance & AC Chat Next-Gen RDS PDP WG call 22 June 2016 105:00 UTC

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Jun 22 18:40:10 UTC 2016

Both of your objections are noted.

That said, I would like to point out a few things from my point of view:

·         The document we are talking about is three pages long and a large portion of it has not materially changed from a week ago except for some edits that were made as a result of discussions in our meeting a week ago and on the list since then.

·         The main new element is in section 3 of the document, which is less than 1 ½ pages long and a large part of it is made up of examples.

·         Calling the new element ‘dramatic’ seems dramatic to me but I will respect the opinion.  The new element is not having us do anything we would not have done anyway; it just moves it a little closer, allows us more time to triage the list and facilitates doing some deliberation several weeks sooner than would otherwise be possible, while still allowing open and full discussions of everyone.

We asked for input and you gave it.  Thanks.

Chuck