[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] IMPROTANT - Action Items and Notes from Next-Generation RDS PDP Working Group Call - 17 May 2017

nathalie coupet nathaliecoupet at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 19:22:23 UTC 2017

I've just attended a webinar on strategies for companies on how to deal with the GDPR. This might help those who are afraid of getting fined. I'm not sure this should be distributed beyong our WG, though, as there might be copyright issues.
In the ensuing discussion, two highlights:  - Mr. Baladi doesn't believe companies will be fined 4% of their revenues, if they show they are trying to comply. There will be leniency during the first couple of years.- Need to show processes and will to implement privacy laws.  Nathalie