[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Principle on Proportionality for "Thin Data"access

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed May 31 18:04:07 UTC 2017

It probably is not significant to the ongoing discussion, but ARIN did not exist 30 years ago.  The functions ARIN now performs were done in the early to mid-90’s by Network Solutions as part of its cooperative agreement with the National Science Foundation.  ARIN was formed by Network Solutions in cooperation with NSF and the community in the 90’s.

Chuck