[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Recordings, Attendance & AC Chat from Next-Gen RDS PDP Working group call on Tuesday, 14 November 2017 17:00 UTC

consult at cgomes.com consult at cgomes.com
Tue Nov 21 12:05:53 UTC 2017

As was noted in the chat for last week's WG call, the Adobe audio stopped
working at about 1:14 into the call so the last 4-5 minutes of the call was
not recorded in Adobe.  I am sure those who listened to the Adobe recording
already discovered this as I just did; I will now either listen to the last
5 minutes of the MP3 recording or read the end of the transcript.  For
anyone who has yet to listened to the recording, please keep this in mind.

Chuck