[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] FW: IMPORTANT: Invitation for Poll from 24 January Meeting

Dotzero dotzero at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 01:20:50 UTC 2018

Here's a question Andrew... How does this differ from ICANN requiring a
statement of interest, the use of participant names in polls and that these
items containing personal information (PI) be disclosed publicly? If the
interest in transparency here outweighs privacy interests a la GDPR, how
does it differ? Participants are not given a choice. Just a little thought
exercise.

Michael Hammer