[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] FW: IMPORTANT: Invitation for Poll from 24 January Meeting

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Sun Jan 28 04:19:28 UTC 2018

We are making progress, heading down a path that is going to cause us no
end of fractious debate, because of the way we have framed this
discussion, as I have said many times.  I am afraid I agree with
Nathalie's sentiments.  It is very difficult to tackle this problem, and
I have no alternative method to propose, but I would just add a footnote
here to say this discussion of the purpose of processing may not
ultimately be helpful.

Stephanie Perrin