[gnso-rpm-wg] [Ext] RE: Action Items from 15 November Working Group Call

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Tue Nov 21 14:39:27 UTC 2017

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your helpful comments and suggestions.  Your request is noted.

Kind regards,

Julie

From: "BECKHAM, Brian" <brian.beckham at wipo.int>
Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 5:09 AM
To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund at icann.org>, "gnso-rpm-wg at icann.org" <gnso-rpm-wg at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] RE: Action Items from 15 November Working Group Call

Thanks Julie, all,

As I will not likely make the next call, given inter alia the timing, I would like to recall for staff, the co-chairs, and other WG members that (as was also made clear both in Abu Dhabi and on the last call) I have a range of comments on the URS charter questions.  I believe others do as well.

I understand that this is a work in progress, and that the chart staff is to prepare will try to capture comments made in Abu Dhabi and on the last call, so that is already helpful and very much appreciated!

Noting the above, I would like to hereby request that no official WG decision is made as to the finalization of the URS charter questions until the WG has had a chance to meaningfully provide input.  More specifically, if it is not possible to coalesce WG feedback via email, I would suggest that this is likely to require at least two full WG calls.

Thanks for noting.

Brian