[gnso-rpm-wg] Response from Nielsen re INTA Impact Study and WG follow-up questions.

Lori Schulman lschulman at inta.org
Thu Oct 12 00:21:00 UTC 2017

Dear RPM Work Group Colleagues,

Attached please find the responses from Neilsen to questions posed on the August 31, 2018 call regard INTA’s survey on the costs of the New gTLD program.  The questions were pulled directly from the transcript and forwarded to Neilsen. The attached spreadsheet supplements the answers.   Thank you to staff for combing the transcript and for George K for reminding that this deliverable was due to the group.

Mary and Julie – would you kindly post to the wiki alongside the study and my presentation about the study.  I think it would be helpful if everything is grouped together.

Enjoy!

Lori S. Schulman
Senior Director, Internet Policy
International Trademark Association (INTA)
+1-202-704-0408, Skype: lsschulman

[2017-esig]