[gnso-rpm-wg] Directly from INTA's website: What the TTAB has to say about sample size

Kurt Pritz kurt at kjpritz.com
Mon Sep 4 22:25:47 UTC 2017

Although silent on confidence intervals and margin of error, here’s an example of a statistical study that, due to the great sample size, inspires confidence in its conclusions.

http://www.theonion.com/article/study-0-people-die-getting-fingers-lodged-bowling--56720 <http://www.theonion.com/article/study-0-people-die-getting-fingers-lodged-bowling--56720>

(not) Kurt