[IDN-WG] [UA-discuss] GNSO requested deferral of IDN Guidelines 4.0 Vote - CPH / Registrants impact

Jahangir Hossain jrjahangir at gmail.com
Tue May 14 06:44:04 UTC 2019

Hi Roberto,

This is really a challenges for non-ASCII scripts in IDN space.

It would be more helpful if we get more information from ccTLDs of this
region who have different policies for treating variants- non-ASCII scripts
.

I also agree with you about to learn how variants are managed by different
IDN registries

*Regards / Jahangir*