[Idngwg] ICANN 55 + Minutes of meeting on 27 January 2016

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Thu Feb 4 01:12:15 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Please find attached minutes of the meeting held on 27 Jan. 2016.  Please
let me know if there are any changes needed.

Actions Items:

S.No.

Action

Owner

1

Develop a macro level list of items relevant for further discussion by the
WG

MD and KF

2

WG members should check that they have access to the shared wiki area and
can edit the contents online

All

3

Develop agenda on the mailing list and finalize agenda during next call.
Also discuss presentation slides during the next call

All

4

Reach out to WG members on email to check how to improve participation

MD

Please also note that due to the clash with the session on Universal
Acceptance, our face to face meeting time has been moved to Wednesday
evening 5-6pm during ICANN 55.  Kindly hold the time (more details to
follow).  Those not planning to be in Marrakech would be able to participate
remotely.

In addition, we are also planning for a short presentation on the progress
of the WG to the community during the IDN Program Update session on
Wednesday morning.  We would request the group to nominate the presenter and
develop the slides by 22 Feb.

Regards,
Sarmad