[Idngwg] Preparations for ICANN 55

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Tue Feb 23 14:19:18 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Kindly find attached the  meeting notes, one-pager (updated version) and the
first cut slides for the IDN Update session at ICANN 55.

Kindly review and let us know your feedback.

Meeting notes and recordings are also available at
https://community.icann.org/display/IDN/IDN+Implementation+Guidelines.

Regards,
Sarmad