[Internal-cg] ICG FAQ ..

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Thu Oct 2 14:47:16 UTC 2014

Really like the way you handled Question 3.

Questions 7 and 8 are in effect predicting out the outcome of the process and are therefore inappropriate and should be deleted. I also believe we should not include Question 9, as noted in my prior message.

You've deleted what used to be Question 9 1/2. "Can I submit a proposal..." probably because you think it is answered by your new question 12 (How can I participate?) I object to this - I get asked the more specific question all the time and it relates directly to how ordinary people relate to the ICG and its process.

I only have time now to go through the first half of the document, so I want to get these comments out now. Will have more comments about the second half later.