[Internal-cg] ICG FAQ ..

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 19:01:10 UTC 2014

Dear All,
I agree with Milton in regard with IANA INVOKING POWER .However, I would
like to know whether the replacement of NTIA ,if any, would have the same
or would excercise the same power?
In regard with his second comment, I am not sure that we should limit
ourselcves to say  about who were are; what we do; how to respond to our
RFP; the respective roles of the ICG, operational communities, USG; how
people can get involved in any of those activities.
I do not see any problem if we could provide information on IANA, the IANA
transition, and ICANN accountability
Sorry Milton, I hope you will not be bothered by my comments
Kavouss