[Internal-cg] Timeline and proposal finalization process updates

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Tue Feb 24 13:16:02 UTC 2015

The actions before we receive the CWG response are very reasonable and I
support them. I am ambivalent as far as a public comment period is
concerned.

I still believe we should tell the CWG that we are prepared to work as
expeditiously as possible once we receive their proposal and ask them to
let us know if there are any changes in their delivery date.

I also propose to add this to what we say: "The time that the ICG will
need to produce its output will be shortest if the CWG response is
simple, has little or no dependencies on other work and is compatible
with the responses already received from the protocol parameters and
numbers communities."

Daniel