[ioepanel] Strategy Panel on ICANN's Role in Internet Governance Ecosystem

pindar wong pindar.wong at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 03:31:09 UTC 2013

Yup... understood. That's a very vaild point that principles stand or fall
over details how their are stewarded.

I guess my point is that we have to start from 1st principles -- such as a
statement of principles, against which all else may be both self-referenced
and externally referenced.

Clearly hypocrisy can take many forms, but if there is a modicum of
transparency and openness, then the difference between practice and theory
will be publicly evident -- and therein lies a world of difference.

Cheers,

p.