[IOT] looking for volunteers

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Tue Feb 7 21:12:08 UTC 2017

Dear members of the IRP IOT,

On Thursday's call (19:00 UTC) please consider volunteering to lead discussion on one of the issues noted in the comments (any one issue may be addressed in several comments).

On Thursday we will dive into the timing issue and I can start that off although others may want to be significantly engaged in that discussion too - all are welcome of course.

I will be asking for volunteers near the end of the call to take the lead on list and in future call(s) on non-timing issues.

So as you take a look at comments or the matrix please give some thought to what might interest you.

Best regards to all,

International Policy Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154