[IOT] FW: IRP IOT meeting this coming Friday

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Thu Jan 12 13:23:41 UTC 2017

Dear members of the IRP IOT,

Following up on my agenda-related mail of this past Tuesday (forwarded below), this is an FYI prior to tomorrow's call.

There are now seven comments in the updated rules comment forum: https://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-irp-supp-procedures-28nov16/.

In addition, one more related blog post has come to my attention - it is by Kathy Kleiman: http://www.circleid.com/posts/20170110_fairness_due_process_require_changes_to_icann_supplementary_irp/

Best regards,

International Policy Manager