[IOT] IRP - Agenda and material for November 2 meeting at 17:00 UTC

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 18:25:41 UTC 2021

*IRP-IOT Meeting #**80*

*2 **November 2021 @ 1**7**:00 UTC*


1.    Review agenda and updates to SOIs.

2.    Action items from the last meeting:

2.1. ICANN Legal to comment on MH proposal on tolling.

2.2.Repose and Safety Valve proposal from ICANN Legal

2.2.1.    SP suggestion to keep MATERIAL EFFECT language in - SE will
consider and respond to the group.

2.2.2.    SE will look at duplicative language to see if it is required.

2.2.3.    Exceptional circumstances language seems ok (no comments)

2.2.4.    SE will re-consider the language regarding impact on third

2.3. SP to send email regarding sub-groups.

2.4. BT to prepare graphical representation of scenarios for the extension
of RFR and CEP.

3.     Review graphical representation of scenarios for the extension of

4.     Confirm meetings of sub-groups and agendas for those meetings.

5.    Next meeting – 2 November 2021, 17:00 UTC

Bernard Turcotte

ICANN Support to the IOT


Susan Payne

Chair IOT
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/attachments/20211101/1cb09757/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: IOT-GraphicalReposeTimelinesV0.2.xlsx
Type: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet
Size: 23867 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/attachments/20211101/1cb09757/IOT-GraphicalReposeTimelinesV0.2-0001.xlsx>

More information about the IOT mailing list