[IOT] IOT - Timing scenarios for RFR and CEP considering Tolling or Fixed Additional Time (FAT)

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 14:41:25 UTC 2021

All,

As promised at our meeting this week I have significantly edited this
document based on the comments from the call. I also found a few errors in
my original timing calculations, which are now fixed in this version (0.4),
and have adjusted some scenarios.

Given the changes, and as David noted, the complexity of this we will have
this on the agenda for our next meeting on 16 November.

Comments and questions are welcome.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Suport to the IOT

For