[Latingp] For consideration at LGP first meeting (Agenda point 4)

Meikal Mumin meikal.mumin at uni-koeln.de
Fri Sep 18 10:01:08 UTC 2015

Dear all,

on ArabicGP we never considered or even commented on any possible visual
similarity between Arabic script Alif and capital Roman/Latin script i., to
give an (albeit less convincing) example. From what I understand, script
mixing is not permitted at root zone level and in any case Integration
Panel would deal with such cases at Integration - as probably required for
CJK scripts e.g.

Best,

Meikal