[Latingp] Hazem HEZZAH shared "2020-01-08-ProposalForLatinScriptRootZoneLGR-clean" with you.

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Thu Jan 9 21:05:45 UTC 2020

Hazem,

it means that you are offering your ONEDRIVE for the work of Latin GP.

Thank you very much for this offer.

I have opened the document  and I put one sentence at the beginning. The change is automatically saved.

May be all members of the GP and Pitinan should test if they could open the document and update it.

Regards Mirjana