[Neobrahmigp] [Ext] Re: Discrepancy cross-script variant Oriya-Malayalam

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Tue Aug 7 12:08:34 UTC 2018

Dear Kuldeep and All,

Kindly find attached the update Oriya LGR proposal v2.9.
The confusable code points (not variant) were added into Appendix in section 10.5.

Please review and finalization and please let us know if you confirm using this version for Public comment.

Regards,
Pitinan

PS. There is no change in the xml or test file.