[OFB-WG] ALAC Statement on Third Accountability and Transparency Review Team (ATRT3) Final Report

Justine Chew justine.chew.icann at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 08:53:35 UTC 2020

I too have found myself in the situation of finding useful editorial
improvements after a statement has been issued for ALAC vote.

While I didn't feel compelled to raise any for this particular statement,
since yours are of the editorial nature and don't change the substance of
the statement, I can support their inclusion as well.

I would appreciate it if staff could coordinate with ALL the penholders in
finalising the copy on an urgent basis, and noting that the ALAC vote is
ongoing, all ALAC members should be informed accordingly.

Thanks,
Justine
------