[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] RDS-WHOIS2-RT Leadership Call #7 - Suggested Agenda

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Fri Sep 22 10:23:48 UTC 2017

Dear RDS-WHOIS2-RT Leaders,

In anticipation of our leadership meeting scheduled for Monday - 18:00 UTC, please find below a proposed meeting agenda:

  1.  Terms of Reference
  2.  Face-to-Face Meeting Agenda
  3.  ICANN60
  4.  Proposed Plenary Agenda #8 for 28 September 11:00 UTC
     *   Welcome, roll-call Sol
     *   Implementation Briefings on WHOIS Recommendations 4, 12, 13, 14
     *   Scope
     *   Face-to-Face meeting Agenda
     *   ICANN60 informal meeting
     *   A.O.B.
  5.  A.O.B
  6.  Confirm decisions and action items

We have attached the slides, the face-to-face meeting agenda, and the scope document that will be discussed during the call. We also shared the updated version of the workplan, for your information, that will be presented at the face-to-face meeting.

We also would like to kindly remind you to confirm, by this Friday, 23:59 UTC, that you validate the attached list of questions on Implementation Briefings.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste