[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] FW: [RDS-WHOIS2-RT] RDS-WHOIS2 Review Team Plenary Call #8 28 September 2017 - 11:00 UTC

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Thu Sep 28 13:28:04 UTC 2017

Dear RDS-WHOIS2 leaders,

Please find below today’s identified action items and decisions reached:

Decisions Reached
Face-to-face meeting #1 agenda is approved. (note on informal dinner and meet-up in the hotel lobby at 6:45 PM will be added)

Action Items:

  *   ICANN org to send list of questions to RT list - Leaders to confirm list of questions on set of briefings #2.
  *   Susan to propose criteria for determining effectiveness by Brussels meeting.
  *   ICANN org to reach out to CCT Review Team to see if they have a working definition of consumer trust this RT might use, and also any research relevant to consumer trust and WHOIS
  *   ICANN org to update scope table in light of today's plenary discussion.
  *   RT members to fill in the ICANN 60 doodle (http://doodle.com/poll/q35x2qxtipnyna9h) by COB today and/or confirm planning to attend. If no quorum, the meeting will be cancelled.

Thank you for confirming the action items can be circulated to the review team.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste