[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Meeting with ICANN Contractual Compliance and ICANN GDD

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Aug 23 14:45:56 UTC 2018

I will talk to Susan and get back. My personal opinion is that this
is a golden opportunity (at relatively low cost) to get closure on
what has been a confusing issue and we should not pass it up. Of
course we should provide some details of what we expect to see and
discuss at such a meeting.

I am being asked to finalize my travel arrangements for the EPDP by
tomorrow, so this is a narrow window.

Alan