[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] My full review

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Aug 30 06:50:33 UTC 2018

This took longer than I had hoped!

About half of my comments are annotated "Next version". Even if they
look like they can be addressed quickly. DON'T BOTHER.

The others are calling specific text into question. And I also made a
number of purely editorial changes. In the few cases where I spotted
a missing blank line between paragraphs, I added it PLUS put in a
comment so you wouldn't miss noticing it.

Overall, I am in awe at the amount of work you folks (that is Lisa,
Alice and Jean-Baptiste) have put into this.

Based on the number of spelling mistakes I have made in this memo, it
is time to get a bit of sleep.  Hope nothing I write in the report is that bad!

Talk to you in a few hours.

Alan