[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] RDS-WHOIS2-RT Leadership Call #18 - Suggested Agenda | 14 February 2018 | 16:30 UTC

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Tue Feb 13 15:03:47 UTC 2018

Dear RDS-WHOIS2-RT Leaders,

In anticipation of our leadership meeting scheduled for Wednesday - 16:30 UTC, please find below a proposed meeting agenda:

1. Welcome, roll-call, SoI updates
2. Terms of Reference and Work Plan
3. Subgroups Update
4. Fact Sheet
5. Confirm Decisions Reached And Action Items
6. A.O.B.

We also wanted to kindly ask you whether it would be possible to limit the length of this leadership call to 30 minutes, considering Alice, Brenda and I are in meetings all week. Many thanks in advance for your confirmation.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste