[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Review Needed: Webinar Slides, and ICANN63: SO/ACs Engagement Sessions

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Thu Sep 13 08:47:57 UTC 2018

Alan,

As per our discussion on the call yesterday, could I ask you to forward me your slide deck?

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste

From: RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff <rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of "Cathrin.BAUER-BULST at ec.europa.eu" <Cathrin.BAUER-BULST at ec.europa.eu>
Date: Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 10:18 AM
To: "alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca" <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca>, "rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff at icann.org" <rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Review Needed: Webinar Slides, and ICANN63: SO/ACs Engagement Sessions

Dear all,

Please find attached some possible diagrams we could add. You will need to copy them into your format – sorry, I didn't manage to get rid of the Commission footer when putting the diagrams in ppt. ☺

As for the presentation, I'm happy to take any part of it, or, if you think it better suited, to sit and watch and contribute where needed. Alan, perhaps you would want to do the first part of the slides in any case, as the chair.

Best regards
Cathrin