[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Nearly final report

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sat Mar 9 15:11:40 UTC 2019

Jean-Baptiste,

I have:

1. Accepted the various changes in v05.

2. Fixed the R5.1 implementation paragraph that Jean-Batiste
identified as being problematic.

3. Removed the paragraph referencing GDPR in the R5.1 rationale which
was the sticking point in getting Volker and Stephanie to support it.

4. Ran a spelling and grammar check. Most of what it identified were
ok, but it did catch some problems and those were fixed.

5. Fixed the spelling of InterNIC in a few places.

To Do:

- Redo the Table of Contents once everything else is done
- Please do a final review looking for orphan headings and such. I
noticed 3.4.2 but there may be others.
- We seem to use Finding: and Findings: I suspect they should all be
Findings: but perhaps some of them are really singular. I'll leave that to you.
- The table on page 54/55 needs the title row repeated on the 2nd page.
- The same for the table in 3.7.2
- Is blank page 148 intentional? And 172. (perhaps there to get a
heading on the right side)
- Appendix D needs to be inserted.
- Appendix F needs to be inserted or pointed to.
- Stephanie's statement which I hope is forthcoming.

That's about as much as I could find.

Alan