[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] GUIDANCE NEEDED - Planning

Cathrin.BAUER-BULST at ec.europa.eu Cathrin.BAUER-BULST at ec.europa.eu
Thu Jun 22 21:17:12 UTC 2017

To my understanding that's not the idea, it just seemed difficult to entirely avoid looking at some of the same issues, therefore it was decided not to exclude it and thus give the Review Team some flexibility in this regard. The GAC is interested in a comprehensive review, given the importance of the WHOIS to GAC interests combined with the likelihood that the PDP will carry on for quite some time, meaning that we may live with the existing system for a while to come.

Cathrin