[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Art 29 WP response

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Sat Apr 14 22:01:52 UTC 2018

Fortunately many have the status of the judiciary and are not likely to
be pushed. Some are less independent than others.  But the key ones here
are IMHO not so likely to cave in at this point.  Of course, that is an
outsider viewpoint, others within the EU may know better.  And of
course, that is a civil society view of the matter, not one necessarily
shared by others on this review team.

SP