[RDS-WHOIS2-StratPriority] Draft Subgroup Report

Lisa Phifer lisa at corecom.com
Fri Apr 6 04:56:05 UTC 2018

Cathrin,

Upon review of the first draft report, staff
noticed my draft did not completely reflect the
current plan to address subgroup questions that
was agreed via email and documented in the
tracker. The attached update rectifies this
oversight. If possible, please use this as your
starting point for draft 2. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Lisa