[rssac-caucus] FOR REVIEW: Technical Analysis of the Naming Scheme used for Individual Root Servers

George Michaelson ggm at apnic.net
Wed Oct 26 22:34:55 UTC 2016

UDP MSS? Its analogous to the TCP MSS proffered in the connection, and
influenced end-to-end by the same mechanisms of EDNS0 proffer and server
configuration. But that said, its a neologism, and would require a
definition somewhere.

It is the product of the EDNS0 activity in the DNS protocol exchange, right?