[rssac-caucus] FOR REVIEW: Elements of Potential Root Operators

YAN Zhiwei yanzhiwei at cnnic.cn
Mon Sep 12 05:46:31 UTC 2016

Based on the current architecture, BGP/Anycast is still the core technology to extend the DNS root servers.
So I think RPKI is a good basis to guarantee the legal relationship between the AS and IP used by the root server.
But the potential operator may not have it's own AS/IP space (for example it relies on other ISP) and can not decide to adopt RPKI.

2016-09-12

YAN Zhiwei