[RZERC] RZERC presentation Public Meeting

Peter Koch pk at DENIC.DE
Mon Oct 30 07:52:55 UTC 2017

On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 07:41:05AM +0000, Wessels, Duane wrote:

it is surely acceptable and I only now looked at the other ACs/SOs,
which aren't fully consistent in their approaches.  Also, in our
procedures document I did not find guidance, so maybe, no rush though,
we want to think about having a more generic role address.

> > procedures document and consensus might already be too strong
> > anyway. Could we s/consensus/agreement/ ?
>
> I wasn't sure about using 'consensus' there.  Noting that 'agreement' isn't defined either, I'm okay with saying 'agreement' instead of '$adjective consensus'.

Indeed 'agreement' isn't defined, but the discussion is informal, so
using generic language is OK.  Also, the adjectives  are fine.

Thanks,
  Peter