[social-media-wg] Passed another milestone!

Gabriel dacko gabygoudjo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 15:15:47 UTC 2014

Good evening dear Ariel, thanks for these statistics that provide a view of
work done for this conference.
This is the result of a good social media strategy.

As  suggestion, which may be further addressed during the conference
call. I will
propose to mix different content posted on social networks (twitter
, Facebook, Youtube, Flickr,..etc) to make a logical story. In the way that
a   person who  did not participate in the conference , could  have a good
idea of its progress through
the document online (storify). There is currently a tool that I use for a long
time that allows to realize that: its name is  Storify (www.storify.com).
Many other organisations like ITU , Internet Society  already use it (
https://storify.com/search?q=internetsociety)

Best Regards

Ps : Sorry for my poor english, i'm french speaking

Gabriel D.