[tech-whois] A follow up session in San Francisco?

MICHAEL YOUNG myoung at ca.afilias.info
Mon Mar 7 05:12:24 UTC 2011

Exactly, but there already seems to be a fair bit of debate already on
which of those scenarios should play out.

I think/believe if we catalogue and prioritize the requirements that have
already been gathered in various documents, a natural consensus may fall
out as to what path needs to be followed.

This thread feels a bit like a debate over the best way to layout the
foundation of a house, without a set plan on the size of the house or how
many rooms it should have.

Overall planning aside for a second, my past experience in dealing with
legacy infrastructure leads me to think the second scenario is probably
the fastest path to solving for the immediate IDN issues. I think the IDN
issues should take top priority on a list of current requirements.

-M